LLCA operates in accordance with the following Kingdom Education principles to assist parents in the education of their children.
1. The education of children and youth is the primary responsibility of parents. Deuteronomy 6:4-9; 11:18-21; Psalm 78: 1-7; Psalm 127:3; Proverbs 22:6; Malachi 2:13-16; Ephesians 6:4
2. The education of children and youth is a 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week process that continues from birth till maturity. Deuteronomy 6:7; 11:19; Proverbs 22:6
3. The education of children and youth must have as its primary goals the salvation of and discipleship of the next generation. Psalm 78:6-7; Matthew 28:19-20
4. The education of children and youth must be based on God’s Word as absolute truth. Matthew 24:35; Psalm 119
5. The education of children and youth must hold Christ as preeminent in all of life. Colossians 2:3, 6-10
6. The education of children and youth must not hinder the spiritual and moral development of the next generation. Matthew 18:6; 19:13-14; Mark 10:13-16; Luke 18:15-17
7. The education of children and youth, if and when delegated to others by parents, must be done by teachers chosen with utmost care to ensure that they all follow these principles. Exodus 18:21; I Samuel 1:27-28; 3:1-10
8. The education of children and youth results in the formation of a belief system or worldview that will be patterned after the belief systems or worldviews of the person’s teachers. Luke 6:40
9. The education of children and youth must lead to true wisdom by connecting all knowledge to a Biblical Worldview frame of reference. Romans 1:20; Psalm 19:1; Proverbs 4:5,7; 3:19; 9:10; Psalm 104:24; 136:5; Jeremiah 10:12; Romans 11:33; Luke 11:52; Colossians 2:3; I Corinthians 8:1; 13:8; Romans 1:28
10. The education of children and youth must have a view of the future that includes the eternal perspective. Colossians 3:1-2; Matthew 6:19-20; II Timothy 4:6-8; Acts 20:24; Hebrews 11:13; Colossians 3:23-24
Kingdom Education Commitment
Parents are encouraged to read Kingdom Education©, by Dr. Glenn Schultz, and be in agreement with the principles of rearing Godly children. This book may be purchased or checked out in the school office.